Oxfordshire Youth needs you! See below for ways that you can support the young people and youth groups of Oxfordshire
We fully appreciate the value of volunteers and see what a difference they can make to any setting.
- If you enjoy organising events, why not join our Events Committee and be part of putting on varied and fun fundraising events throughout the year
- Social media and marketing fan? Communications or Admin ace? Young or old, get in touch, we could have the perfect opportunity for you!
For any questions about volunteering with Oxfordshire Youth or one of our partner youth clubs or groups please contact Andrea!Volunteer
We are privileged to have partnered with some fantastic companies, organisations and bodies. We feel that partnering with the corporate world drives our ability to offer opportunity and helps develop the leaders of tomorrow. There are several ways companies can support Oxfordshire Youth:
- By fundraising on behalf of Oxfordshire Youth
- By donating time to mentoring
- By sponsoring specific projects and initiatives, such as our Young Leaders
For more information please contact our Chief Executive, Jodie Leftwich.Contact
As a charity we rely heavily on the support of others. Donations make a significant impact as they feed into the general running of Oxfordshire Youth; allowing us to deliver quality services and support to our young people and youth groups. We are continually developing our services in order to meet our mission, values and ethos and any support in this is much appreciated.